would you sell your I'M NOT A PLASTIC BAG???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell now! One just sold on eBay for $350!!! The Anya Hindmarch website says that these bags are going to be available at Whole Foods on July 18th, so I would imagine that prices will fall again after that. Good luck!

Are they going to be available at all of the Whole Foods' stores, or just in NY? I thought I saw something on the website that they were going to be available only in the Tri-State area. We have Whole Foods here in CO, but maybe I'll have to try to pick a few up when I am back home in NY in a few weeks. (that is, if I can get them!)

Definitely sell the bag. Jump on the opportunity to take advantage of high demand. You might not be able to get such a profit in the future.

Um... you can't do that ^^

We're not allowed to promote our own auctions. Just PM a mod and they can remove the link for you. Also... how is it "new with tags?" I thought you said you've been using it?

sell - OT but who paid $350 for a canvas bag?? I love AH and all but this is beyond ridiculous. I mean please it is a canvas bag with writing on it...

I would cash in on the fad but only if you will not regret later not having it for your shopping. I did a similar thing with the Viktor & Rolf for H&M line. I sold some stuff for huge prices and prices dropped right after. I didn't want any of the things I had bought though anyway after trying them on.

actually I predict that they will have these far more regularly in time and then it will not be such a hype.

I have 10 that i got from the Launch yesterday at whole foods and trust me they are all for sale well all but one i am keeping for myself . i brought my whole family to help me get them just for that reason. And if you look on anya's site she specifically states that none of the money goes to charity and that she doesnt mind that they are being sold on ebay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.