Would you sell your EVA for a FAVORITE??

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
I like the Favorite but I have an Eva in DE. A friend is willing to buy the Eva from me but I'm worried that I'll regret my decision because Eva is such a pretty piece.

I haven't seen the favorite in person. I just like the flap better and it looks like it can hold more than the Eva.

Should I go ahead and sell my Eva??
I don't want to keep both as they have the same function and I would rather get a different style than keep both.
Do you have both or either one? What can you say?

Thanks!

I would never get rid of my Favorite in DE. I've looked at the Favorite in person and, honestly, the flap feels a little awkward. If I was considering the Favorite, it would be in Mono and I would keep the Eva so that they feel different.

I like the Favorite but I have an Eva in DE. A friend is willing to buy the Eva from me but I'm worried that I'll regret my decision because Eva is such a pretty piece.

I haven't seen the favorite in person. I just like the flap better and it looks like it can hold more than the Eva.

Should I go ahead and sell my Eva??
I don't want to keep both as they have the same function and I would rather get a different style than keep both.
Do you have both or either one? What can you say?

Thanks!

I would go for the Favorite MM if you want more space. I'm pretty sure the Favorite PM is around the same size as the Eva.

I recently purchased the favorite mm. It can be dressed up or down. It does lay nicely against the body...doesn't stick out so to speak. I did already have an Eva strap with two buckles that I had purchased separately to be used with my millas. I never considered the Eva as I'm not a fan of the zipper being used as part of the strap...I prefer the hardware at the sides like on the milla and favorite...but that's just me.

I wouldn't. . .but you have to decide what bag makes you happy.

By the way you can fit more in the regular Pouchette NM.

Last edited:
Yes, sell your Eva! :smile:

I had a Eva and I sold it. It was too small for my daily use. Once I started to put a bit slightly more stuff into my Eva and I had difficulty zipping it. I love favourite magnetic flap because it's so convenient. Eventually, I bought favourite PM. I realised favourite PM is about the same size as Eva. Therefore, I returned it to exchange for favourite MM. Now, I love my favourite MM so much! Practical and more space. No regrets! :lol:

I like the Favorite because of the smaller hardware. I only like the plate on the mono Eva because it's small. If you don't mind not having a zipper and you are OK with magnetic flap then go for the favorite. The MM size Favorite is also a nice slightly bigger option that still looks elegant as a clutch. It's not available in DE yet though.

I did sell my Eva for a Favorite MM. I just needed a little bit more room and the Favorite works better for me for that reason. I liked me Eva, but would avoid it because I would have to switch wallets before I used it. HTH.

I like the Favorite because of the smaller hardware. I only like the plate on the mono Eva because it's small. If you don't mind not having a zipper and you are OK with magnetic flap then go for the favorite. The MM size Favorite is also a nice slightly bigger option that still looks elegant as a clutch. It's not available in DE yet though.

Yup, as clutch too! :biggrin:

I like Eva more. I have DE and DA. I have tried the Favorite on many times but just don't love it. One of the biggest negatives for me was the crossbody strap length....it was too short for me but since you have a strap this won't be a factor for you.