Would you sell trevi pm to finance trevi gm?

haven

Jul 4, 2008
I have a trevi pm that I rarely use b/c it is a little too small for me. I can't fit all of my stuff in it comfortably - the bag gets packed.

I initially thought that the gm was too big for me, but now I am reconsidering. Someone has offered to buy my trevi pm at a pretty decent price. Would you sell the pm to get the gm? Is the gm just too huge?

I am 5'2" BTW.

I like the pm size myself and I'm 5'2" as well. BUT if it doesn't fit all your stuff and it will just sit there in your closet, I would sell it to fund the GM ;)

I would agree with what the other poster have said. I went through the same with a different style and ended up saving the money for what I really really wanted. Best of lucks!!

I would say if you love the trevi and just want to size up then go for it! Be sure to try on the GM before you do just to be sure it's going to fit your needs! good luck!

I do love the look & style of the trevi! I just carry to much stuff for the pm. I end up having to "unload & reload" the bag everytime I want to take something substantial out -like my organizer - to make everything fit. It just got annoying after a while.

I think that everything will fit in the gm, and the gm is a gorgeous bag. I just don't know about it on a 5'2" woman. I have read comments about it looking like luggage.

I just want to know everyone's opinion. I don't want to sell the pm, get the gm, and then regret the whole thing.

Before you let your PM go, maybe you should bring the Trevi GM home for a couple of days to compare them both together at your home. Sometimes it's hard trying to make decisions like that in the boutique. I know for me, I like to take my time deciding. You could have your dh take a couple of pictures of you wearing the GM so you can see what it looks like on you. That helps, too. GL!

no. the gm is so heavy even when its empty. i can only imagine how much it'll weigh if its full.. imo, instead of an upgrade its better to keep the trevi pm and just get another bag, like a speedy or a neverfull gm or monterguiel..