Would you sell to a Buyer with Negative Feedback

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hey. Im so hesitant these days of any buyer since I've been scammed recently. Was wondering if you guys would sell a high priced item to a buyer with almost 200 feedback but about 10 negatives? The negatives are mostly around bidding and not paying or item not as described

Take a chance on her or wait until the right buyer comes along?

NPB is not a problem to me if they have paid. Other NEG for fighting reasons will be a serious problem to me. But I have no idea how to avoid them, they paid, if youdon't send the package, your fault. Usually I will just pack very carefully with wrist band and took extra photoes incase. Luckily so far so good.

------------------------------------------------
didn't see your 10 out of 200 despcription. leave her alone!!!!!!!!!

Block the buyer. I had a woman who had close to 3,000 feedback give me the hardest time about my shipping policies after the auction ended (even though the rate I quoted her ended up being too low and I ultimately lost money on shipping). I really regret not reading her feedback prior to the auction ending because even though she had a bunch of positives, she also had about 6 negatives from people who said she did the exact same thing. If it looks like there's even a chance this transaction will turn into a pain in the ass, don't risk it.

I sold to a buyer the other day with a lot of negs and neutrals, but they are for his slow shipping as a seller, nothing to do with his buying habits. It all depends on what the negs are for. If it's for non-payment, and he's already paid you, then no problem. If you don't have immediate payment required, I would have to pass on him.

10 negs are just too many IMO....I would consider selling to someone with 1-3 negatives but 10...nope, I´d wait until the right buyer comes along as I´m sure will happen! Good luck SpcialK

Kat

Depends on how the negative feedback says. Since the new feedback policy took effect, I looked up buyers' feedback even they are positive and see if there are any alerts. I really hate the new feedback policy.

Everything I list has an 'immediate payment required' on a BIN - I don't do auctions anymore (but from what I understand is going to bite me in the butt starting in September) so I eliminate any hassles....
Just a thought....