Would you sell some LV to purchase a Chanel??

I am not into chanel bags and dont think everbody needs one chanel to be classy or elegant or in style. I would not sell my LV for CC but I would let go of not used LV items if CC would be my dream ... It is personal preferance.

Personally, I wouldn't because I think long and hard before purchasing anything and therefore all the LV pieces I have I use and couldn't part with. If it's something you really want/need in your collection, I would save up for it. I've always wanted a Chanel, but I'm complete shock with the current price of the classic flap and don't think that bag is worth anywhere near that.

It sounds like you have a beautiful, diverse LV collection. I like Chanel, I enjoy my GST, the flap is very beautiful but you can't really fit a whole lot. Depending on your life style how often would you really use the flap? but in any regards, I would save to buy instead of selling your LV unless you fell out of love with your LV pieces already then if that's the case, yes go ahead and sell.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum