Would you return this Disco Soho?

Should I return it?

• Yes - quality not acceptable

• No - the bag still looks fine

Results are only viewable after voting.

roxaana

May 4, 2014
Hi everyone,

I've purchased a Gucci Disco Soho in the private sale in Sun Orange and I love it, but recently I've noticed a mark (scuff, cut?) on the front which won't come off.

The mark is pretty small and not noticeable when I'm wearing the bag, however now I'm fixating on it and it's really annoying.

Also, the stitching looks a bit off on the shoulder strap - is this normal? How does yours looks like?
And lastly, I feel like the zipper is not really smooth. Does this get better with time?

What would you do if you were me? If I return it I'm almost certain that I won't be able to get another one..

Many thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1750.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    459 KB · Views: 717
  • IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    941.4 KB · Views: 747
  • IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    450 KB · Views: 719
  • IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    429.8 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 676
Thank you for your reply, Livia! I love the color as well, and I'm really not an orange person !! I feel like the scuff on the front is okay, but what about the stitching on the strap?

Does your disco (if you own one) looks the same?

:smile:

I own quite a few Gucci bags. Every one of them is absolutely perfect. I am pretty picky so it would bother me. It depends on how much I want the bag.

If you are fixated on it, I would call and ask for an exchange. Your color may be a little harder to find but the Disco is a big seller.

If it bothers you, you won't be happy.

Honestly the bag looks pretty good to me! Ultimately you are the one wearing it, but for me I don't think it looks bad at all.

The zipper on the discos are known to be a bit difficult, mine is too sometimes.

Reactions: Born4thjuly
Hi everyone,

I've purchased a Gucci Disco Soho in the private sale in Sun Orange and I love it, but recently I've noticed a mark (scuff, cut?) on the front which won't come off.

The mark is pretty small and not noticeable when I'm wearing the bag, however now I'm fixating on it and it's really annoying.

Also, the stitching looks a bit off on the shoulder strap - is this normal? How does yours looks like?
And lastly, I feel like the zipper is not really smooth. Does this get better with time?

What would you do if you were me? If I return it I'm almost certain that I won't be able to get another one..

Many thanks! :smile:
The stitching looks the same as mine (I currently have 3 Discos) and the mark is tiny...have you tried a baby wipe to remove it....that is what I would do...good luck deciding as it is a gorgeous color!

I had to look really close to find the scruff mark. I would keep it but if it really bothers you then exchange it. Since most places are sold out of this color it might be difficult to get your hands on another orange one.

I'm agreeing with others here. I'd keep too (and I'm quite fussy). It's such a lovely bag and I 'd rather have that one than go without. (now we're so far into the sale). A return will be gone again to the next person in a (orange) flash.

Last edited:
The stitching on the strap wouldn't bother me, and the little mark may come off with a baby wipe? If not and if it really bothers you, perhaps you can give them a call to see if they have another one so that you can exchange it?

Assuming you haven't carried it yet, return it if you aren't happy with it.

I doubt you will be able to find another though since these sold out quite early in the sale.

All that aside, I would keep it. I doubt the mark is noticeable to anyone but you.

Good luck!