Would you return it?

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
Ok, so I bought an epi alma today in Rubis. I debated because the only one they had in store was on display. I brought it home and noticed a very small black dot on it that does not come out. I am not sure if it is a flaw in the material. Every time I look at the bag now I see that dot. Should I return it? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and comments. Love the TPF!!!!

I had to drive two hours today to get it..and I just had a nagging feeling I shouldn't have bought the display...so I will return it tomorrow. My family thinks I am crazy.

You're not crazy. You should be 100% satisfy with the item. I am surprised that they sold you the display. Normally, the SA at LV would refuse to sell customer a display piece.

I'd return it! It's one thing if you caused the black dot it's another if you bought it with it! If you caused it, you'll eventually get over it! Having bought it that way, you'll always regret not exchanging it!

If they will take it back and give you a new one then I would probably return it. It's a lot of money to spend for something that you aren't 100% happy with.

If it were me I would return it. I'm just picky I guess, but when I spend that much for a brand new bag I want it to look brand new and if it has any defects that will bug me...unless the store is willing to give you some kind of discount????

If they will take it back and give you a new one then I would probably return it. It's a lot of money to spend for something that you aren't 100% happy with.

I called the store and spoke to my SA about it..she said that the manager would have to determine if it was a flaw and if it's not, then I would have to wait for them to get another one in.