Would you rehab this bag??

I've rehabbed many a bag, but none w/ creases this unsightly or dents.

Stuffing a flap won't have any effect; there wouldn't be enough pressure on it. I found a few YT videos discussing dents in leather car seats, so will gives those a glance.
A dunk long enough in hot enough water and proper stuffing or flattening should work with the creases. The deep scratches won't go away but conditioning after the dunk should minimize their appearance. There is a technique in the rehab club for filling deep cracks with warm conditioner.

A dunk long enough in hot enough water and proper stuffing or flattening should work with the creases. The deep scratches won't go away but conditioning after the dunk should minimize their appearance. There is a technique in the rehab club for filling deep cracks with warm conditioner.
Thanks. Does filling with warm conditioner 'stick?' Asking b/c it doesn't sound like a permanent solution.

My concern is the series of dents just above the clasp. Cracks are basically a break in the leather but the sides still line up; that's not what these are. These are actual indentations in the leather. I can likely fill them w/ Tarrago's filling paste, but it's not ideal for this many dents unless I dye the bag a dark colour, which tends to better hide flaws.

Thanks. Does filling with warm conditioner 'stick?' Asking b/c it doesn't sound like a permanent solution.

My concern is the series of dents just above the clasp. Cracks are basically a break in the leather but the sides still line up; that's not what these are. These are actual indentations in the leather. I can likely fill them w/ Tarrago's filling paste, but it's not ideal for this many dents unless I dye the bag a dark colour, which tends to better hide flaws.
Using conditioner has the potential to helps smaller nicks and cuts "close up." The ends of the nick or cut align back up and as the bag dries out slightly, hopefully dries in place.
Can creases be removed from leather? And what about those indents above the clasp? I'm thinking 'maybe' on those creases, but not so much on those little track-like marks. What do you think?

View attachment 5357238

Imo, the indentations look permanent. I agree with you that there a good chance for removing the creases, not so much with the indents. I would post it over on the Rescue/Rehab Thread in the Clubhouse Subforum for more opinions.
That being said, I see possibly a wonderfully "distressed to perfection" mocha or BT there, indentations and all. But I tend to see the best in bags, haha.
A Convertible Clutch??

Using conditioner has the potential to helps smaller nicks and cuts "close up." The ends of the nick or cut align back up and as the bag dries out slightly, hopefully dries in place.

Imo, the indentations look permanent. I agree with you that there a good chance for removing the creases, not so much with the indents. I would post it over on the Rescue/Rehab Thread in the Clubhouse Subforum for more opinions.
That being said, I see possibly a wonderfully "distressed to perfection" mocha or BT there, indentations and all. But I tend to see the best in bags, haha.
A Convertible Clutch??
Thanks for the reply! I opted to pass on the bag and found the same one, for a bit more, on eBay and won it. Still has scratches, but no major creases or dents, so much less a headache to deal with. I'm hoping the bag hasn't been 'painted' like their bone-coloured bags have, so I can easily dye it oxblood or brown. The strap is torn at the trigger clasp, but this is an easy repair so not concerned about it.

It's new enough to have a serial number so I'm hoping Coach still provides newer hang tags for free??

There is a lot of cracking on the strap. I don't know if that is fixable. If it was cheap enough, I might take a chance but I know that style is too narrow to work for me. The seller has it overstuffed.