Would you regret bidding on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow.. now that is one colorful keepall... I think is awesome but why would you want two of them?

2. It's beautiful and the price is (still) absolutely amazing.

I guess you never can have enough LV luggage :yes:

(and if you don't wan't it, you can get me a pre-xmas present :graucho: ;) :P )

3. I bidded on it only because I saw it at dirt cheap and no reserve!!! ehhhhh i mean a flippen 2700 bag for say $400 if I win the auction?

4. is it authenitc fo rsure? ( i dont know thee things) my god matt get it and sell it to me hahah

5. yep, with the MC increase, that is a steal... I would do it too! (if I could)...

6. For the price it's going for (now)? Nah....don't regret it.

7. my god its soo hot. seriously i will buy it off you.. tehee

8. but to be honest: I think the price we'll go up, it's still more than 3 days to go :s

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though :yes:

9. I love this bag...and the price is great..maybe your second thoughts are becuase of the seller?? Isoldit chains kinda has a shaddy rep...(Not saying this particular location..but others...blatently selling fakes)..

10. DUDE I want it!!!!

11. well it is real. looks just like mine

12. if it stays that low - definitely no regrets!

13. well yeah a 2700 bag for 400 ish? not bad at ALL still has plastic on the hardware. I was going to use that $ towards my xmas lv but...

14. Def. real, and a steal...but have a feeling it will go up alot, as kitty said...looks like the last black sold for 860, white just over 1000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice