Would you recommend getting a LV zippy coin purse as a compact wallet?

Feb 25, 2009
Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd get some feedback from you lovely ladies who own this wallet. How durable is it. How much can you fit? Any problems with it? Wear & Tear? Is it just the greatest small wallet ever lol ETC

I would appreciate the comments as I am deciding on the type of leather like vernis, multicolor or just the original monogram. I want it to last a long time without me worrying.
I worried too much w my Chanel wallet so I returned it and walked over to the LV store.

Definetly YES!
I have mine since 2 years, using every day, as my every day wallet, I love it so much. Still looks brand new, even the leather inside still smells fresh and new.
It fits 6 cards, plus I keep my main card in the middle compartment.
Fits some coins and notes too.
But , usually I don't carry cash ( just a couple of Pounds) , so it's perfect. When I've been to the US last year, I had so much notes with me , the notes 1 $ made me crazy, it wasn't fit properly. So , it's really depends how much cash you carry. If I would live in America, I would get a bigger wallet!

Definetly YES!
I have mine since 2 years, using every day, as my every day wallet, I love it so much. Still looks brand new, even the leather inside still smells fresh and new.
It fits 6 cards, plus I keep my main card in the middle compartment.
Fits some coins and notes too.
But , usually I don't carry cash ( just a couple of Pounds) , so it's perfect. When I've been to the US last year, I had so much notes with me , the notes 1 $ made me crazy, it wasn't fit properly. So , it's really depends how much cash you carry. If I would live in America, I would get a bigger wallet!

I have a Mono, but the Vernis it's lovely too,mI'm about to buy soon :biggrin:

Wow this helps with all the photos! I love it in monogram! I do not carry a lot of cash. Mostly several cards and a few coins. I have a few large wallets but nothing small like this.

I have a few ZCPs as I love it so much! It can actually fit the same amount of things if I were to switch to a larger wallet. If u only need to put your most used cards and some cash in the wallet, it won't be a problem at all:smile:)

YES :smile:))))))
My ZCP is black epi and i don't regret my purchase ! Such a very practical yet classy item. If you don't have more than 6 cards to carry, it's a very good choice. It's amazing how much can fit inside it, despite its small size

Reactions: Enyl
I love mine! It's in fushia epi and it's amazing.

Fits the necessities. I carry about 4 plastic cards, one in each slot. And I tuck away the thinner paper cards in the pocket behind the card slots. In the middle slot I put cash. I tuck my electronic key card next to the fold. If I put coins in, I empty it out that night so it doesn't get too full.

I used to go from a 12 card wallet to a ZCP and I think it's perfect for everyday.

Other cards I store away, and those store rewards cards I keep in a cheapy card holder in the car, for when I'll need them. Either of your options will be awesome!