Would you recommend a LV Speedy Bag for me?

bg263

Feb 24, 2010
I am turning 15 and i would love to receive a Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag (30 or 35). My question is do you think this is a good bag or a 15 year old and if it is durable and also.. Where is the bag place to buy an authentic LV bag for a good price?

I think a speedy is a great bag for your age. If you don't want to pay full price ebay has some great ones for cheaper. They might not be brand new but im sure you can find a bunch in great condition. Good Luck.

Make sure you post the listing from Ebay, if that is how you decide to go, in the thread "authenticate this". That way our super authenticators will help you pick out a good one!!

Get it from the LV store! The money you save by buying used won't be worth not having the boutique experience! And I got a Speedy 35 when I was 17. A year and a half later, it still is perfect!

Damier Ebene is a good choice in the canvas bags because there isn't vachetta to worry about. LV never goes on sale, but there are some good secondhand resources out there. You can also check out louisvuitton.com if you want to see prices and different styles and play around a bit.

Good luck! You're not too young :smile:

Last edited:
i was looking for the monogram, i think its beautiful. i am quite petite, only 5'1 and i was thinking should i do a 30 or 35; because i LOVE bigger bags!