Would you rather....

BagLadyT

One on the way and one in the queue!
Apr 2, 2016
Have two WOCs or a jumbo? I know most people would say jumbo without hesitation but I'm torn. I just sold a LV Retiro and a Vintage XL Jumbo so I'm trying to decide. I'm leaning towards jumbo but to be honest I don't carry that much and I don't own a WOC. Still, a shiny new modern jumbo sounds amazing!

Attachments

• IMG_7547.JPG
    IMG_7547.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 333
Reactions: iLuvBeauty
Wellllllll, it just really depends. WOCs are lovely, but annoying. Jumbos are big and gorgeous, but heavy after a while and only good in certain situations. What about a Jumbo and a WOC? Or a M/L and a WOC? Or a M/L and a Mini?

It depends on how many items you carry. If you are minimalist, maybe just a phone, a card case, keys & lippy, woc is good enough. Its also greast as a wallet/clutch as the chain can be stored inside it. If carry a lot of things, maybe jumbo is good for you. I find jumbo is too big & heavy for me. Plus I dont need that much of a space.

With the funds, i dont think you need two woc for now. Perhaps just one woc & in future you can use the extra funds for another bag. Visit a boutique & try them on. See if the bags are right for you.

I would get 1 mini over 2 woc. Since you are considering getting 2 woc I'm guessing you carry minimal items so mini would suit as they fit around same items (except a wallet which is not needed in woc with its compartments) and it's an actual bag.

Thank you ladies for all of your suggestions. I really went through them and pictured myself with those purchases. I reevaluated all my daily essentials and came to the conclusion that I really am not a minimalist after all. I actually went to the other end of the spectrum...way other end...IMG_7603.PNG

Reactions: JazzyMac