Would you rather....

BagLadyT

Life is short, buy the lambskin!
Apr 2, 2016
Have two WOCs or a jumbo? I know most people would say jumbo without hesitation but I'm torn. I just sold a LV Retiro and a Vintage XL Jumbo so I'm trying to decide. I'm leaning towards jumbo but to be honest I don't carry that much and I don't own a WOC. Still, a shiny new modern jumbo sounds amazing!

Attachments

Reactions: iLuvBeauty

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
Aug 22, 2013
World Traveler...For Realz
Wellllllll, it just really depends. WOCs are lovely, but annoying. Jumbos are big and gorgeous, but heavy after a while and only good in certain situations. What about a Jumbo and a WOC? Or a M/L and a WOC? Or a M/L and a Mini?

Apr 24, 2009
It depends on how many items you carry. If you are minimalist, maybe just a phone, a card case, keys & lippy, woc is good enough. Its also greast as a wallet/clutch as the chain can be stored inside it. If carry a lot of things, maybe jumbo is good for you. I find jumbo is too big & heavy for me. Plus I dont need that much of a space.

With the funds, i dont think you need two woc for now. Perhaps just one woc & in future you can use the extra funds for another bag. Visit a boutique & try them on. See if the bags are right for you.

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
I would get 1 mini over 2 woc. Since you are considering getting 2 woc I'm guessing you carry minimal items so mini would suit as they fit around same items (except a wallet which is not needed in woc with its compartments) and it's an actual bag.

BagLadyT

Life is short, buy the lambskin!
Apr 2, 2016
Thank you ladies for all of your suggestions. I really went through them and pictured myself with those purchases. I reevaluated all my daily essentials and came to the conclusion that I really am not a minimalist after all. I actually went to the other end of the spectrum...way other end... IMG_7603.PNG

Reactions: JazzyMac