Would you rather

You are on a mulberry forum so we will all say lily!!
However I owned an epi alma pm and I moved it on as it just didn't fit into my lifestyle. It was beautiful though.

Regular lily I have used on almost all occasions except for work when I need a bigger bag. I can use lily with jeans and then use the same lily for a black tie dinner in the evening. My black lily with soft gold components has been well worth it. Oh and if I have an event straight from work I can fit lily in my Bayswater and then swap.

I would definitely recommend the lily!

The Lily, every time. Mind you, cut me in half and you'll find the Mulberry tree logo running from one end of me to the other. The Lily is such a lovely design, classic, classy and for those of us who can't afford a Chanel, it looks just as luxurious as if it were in the same league. A true Mulberry winner in my mind.

I have ordered a black glossy goat Lily. It was at a really good price. I have also ordered a LV alma bb in black epi. When you can't decide, get both. Lol.

Always the best answer when one has a difficult choice to make :P

Let us know how you like them and how they compare! It's something I've thought about as well.

For the other ladies here who have Lilys, how does she hold up over time? I've watched some review videos of the (Medium) Lily, and they mention that it gets really slouchy over time. I want this bag to be a transition bag that will bring me from nice summer lunches to classy dinners ... Would love to know what you all think!

This is the Alma BB I have my eye on.
http://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/products/alma-bb-epi-006113#M40862

It's either this or the black mulberry lily.

Well, I'd say, whilst I do love the lily (I have two) but I find mine too small. I don't like Gucci so can't comment,

I think the lily would be the best alrounder. You can where a lily with a smart full length evening gown and look chic. I don think the mini alma would look that great due to the nature of the design with a long gown. That said, My regularly black small grain lily does rock well next to tatty jeans and sneakers too... I thinks she's the one I'd go for,

I do think the epi alma you've chosen is v cute though. Depends what you're planning on using her for.

If in doubt, just buy both!! ;)