Would you rather...?

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
Hiii guys!

So... i was thinkin..

would you buy 1 chanel bag instead of 2 lv or ysl bags?

Do you have many bags and alternate them often? Or

do you onlyhave a few and use them a lot?As i was asking you guys which bag to get from chanel..

i was thinkin about this matter
Would you choose to get one chanel bag (that you actually use) instead of having 2 lv or ysl or gucci bags?

i was curious! What kind of shoppper are you?

Which of those brands means the most to you?

Since most of what you’re paying for when shopping for these luxury items is the name, I think it’s an important thing to consider when shopping.

For example, chanel is my favorite brand. I LOVE their marketing (fashion shows, ads, etc), i find coco Chanel’s story very inspiring, and I like their aesthetic more than any other fashion house. Given all of that, I think the price is worth it, at least for now.

Even though you COULD get 2 bags from those other brands, they will not serve as a replacement for 1 Chanel bag if that’s the one you truly love.

Since most of what you’re paying for when shopping for these luxury items is the name, I think it’s an important thing to consider when shopping.

For example, chanel is my favorite brand. I LOVE their marketing (fashion shows, ads, etc), i find coco Chanel’s story very inspiring, and I like their aesthetic more than any other fashion house. Given all of that, I think the price is worth it, at least for now.

Even though you COULD get 2 bags from those other brands, they will not serve as a replacement for 1 Chanel bag if that’s the one you truly love.

hi!
I always adored and admired chanel , but never purchased one. Because i always thought it was very expensive.. Since lv and ysl guccis are more easier? To buy i used to buy those.

And sell in 1,2years and change to other bags. But then nowadays i am realizing how I cannot stick to just 1bag, for a long time, those bags i Still do use for a long time are classic designs like speedy, neverfull , gucci Marmont camera bag (because i find camera bags very casual and love gucci marmont lines.)

i have also lv pochette metis noir and that bag doesnt make my heart sink anymore. And its not even a year i got the bag .so i sat down and thought about this matter.
Based on my style , (my style isnt very femine) i tend to use more “classic designs”. And i am in my 30s so i would love to buy a bag that can last many years but not tooooooooo expensive.

Checkin on the 3 -4 bags i want to sell i can get a new bag at chanel. .. so got me thinkinh like, ok i spent this much money on these bags.. = if i can get a chanel bag, is it worth it? ... sorry if i cannot explain well.

I am exactly the same.
I’d definitely go for Chanel anytime :smile: