Would You Rather....? (fun)

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Hey Chloe girls! Let's play a game. We'll make it about fashion so we don't get in trouble!:P

Here's how it goes. I'll start by asking a question, then anyone can answer it by quoting my post and their answer. Then, in the same post that person poses the next question.

I'll start and reply to myself in case I'm not making myself clear. Also, because I'm AR...l and don't want you to mess it up.:roflmfao::roflmfao:

That is a tricky one...Seeing as I really want a Chanel J12 watch just now I'll have to say jewelry.

Would you rather go to Paris for a romantic get away, or go scuba diving at the Great barrier reef?

I'd rather go to Paris for a romantic getaway!

Would you rather spend the weekend with your girlfriends shopping, or go to a (your favorite sport here) game with your SO?

I'd rather go to Paris for a romantic getaway!

Would you rather spend the weekend with your girlfriends shopping, or go to a (your favorite sport here) game with your SO?
There's no such thing as a favorite "sporting event" in my book and shopping trumps everything everytime!

Would you rather "win" some Christian Louboutin heels or a Chloe bracelet bag?

There's no such thing as a favorite "sporting event" in my book and shopping trumps everything everytime!

Would you rather "win" some Christian Louboutin heels or a Chloe bracelet bag?

Chloe bracelet bag please. (I've just bought one, NOT a pair of Loubotins!)

Would you rather get married in a lovely local spot, surrounded by friends and family, or on a heavenly beach somewhere expensive, secluded, in your bare feet.

That is a tricky one...Seeing as I really want a Chanel J12 watch just now I'll have to say jewelry.

Would you rather go to Paris for a romantic get away, or go scuba diving at the Great barrier reef?

I would love to scuba dive at the Great barrier reef!

Its a quiet night at home, Who do you rather sit and talk to your significant other about whatever or logon to TPF and talk handbags?

That's a tough one! I'll just choose what I've been doing lately...TALK WITH MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER! =)

Would you rather....... receive a bag that cost a little more than the average price for that designer..or.. receive a bag that costs 3 times as much, but of a designer you dont like?

Chloe bracelet bag please. (I've just bought one, NOT a pair of Loubotins!)

Would you rather get married in a lovely local spot, surrounded by friends and family, or on a heavenly beach somewhere expensive, secluded, in your bare feet.

Love my family, but I'm going to the beach, baby!

I'm combining 2 posts because we got a little off track.

Here's gucci's question:

Would you rather....... receive a bag that cost a little more than the average price for that designer..or.. receive a bag that costs 3 times as much, but of a designer you dont like?

I would rather receive a bag that is worth 3x more and THEN resell it! :biggrin:

would you rather buy the shoes you reeeeally really wanted a size too small or a pair of shoes you didnt really want just your size??

I'm guilty! I'll buy the shoe that reeeeally really wanted in a size too small and just stare at it or try it on once in a while

would you rather buy a designer purse that your friends own too or buy a unique purse