Would you put your LV on the floor?

It depends on the material and color of the bag. I wouldn't mind put my LV momo, damier and dark color epi bags on the floor;but I wouldn't do it with any light color canvas bag, even if it's unexpensive.

I'm ok with putting LVs on the floor, the coated canvas is much more durable for those situations than leather. I dare not put any of my Chanels on the floor. I baby those to death. I like the practicality of LV. My LVs are basically my whatever bags.

I often put my mono-speedy on the floor if there is nowhere else to put it....but I wouldn't put my Alma on the floor (vachetta bottom and all). I love my bags but I can't worry too much about them all the time.

I have no problem putting my bags on the floor. Sometimes you have no choice either, e.g. on the plane, it has to go on the floor because I don't like leaving it in the compartment above. At uni, there are no spare tables or chairs next to me and my bag is too big to put in my lap.

I put my LV on MY floor in my house. (We also live in Hawaii and everyone removes their shoes). I would never leave my purse, LV or any other brand on a public floor. Blech!

if there's an open chair next to me, that's where it goes but if not, it will go behind me on my own seat and i scoot up a little bit. the floor is kind of the last resort but it also depends on the floor.

like michelle1025, i've been told putting purses on the floor is bad luck.

depends on which bag and how long ive had it and what kind of floor.

The floor in my house, yes. Floor at a friends, yes. Floor at a friends dirty house, no. Bathroom floor... HUGE NO. Resturant floor, HUGE no.

$15 bag or $15,000 bag - after watching that news special on handbags and germs, I wouldnt put it down on anything that looked like it had something suspicious on it (not just floors), and since we cannot "see" germs, I'd rather hang a bag in a bathrm than put it on the floor.

In terms of damage, I'd be a lot more tender with vernis vs epi, but still do not want to throw either onto a greasy mess of "quest-ce que c'est?"