Would you purchase something damaged beyond repair if it was relatively cheap?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Oh I miss febreeze! It's so funny, I'm in Australia and you can't buy it here. No-one has heard of it, it's so depressing. I don't even think they have an equivalent!

2. Oh yes you can. You can now buy Febreeze - and lots of other USA stuff - at Costco in Melbourne.:yahoo:

3. Coles has febreeze too

4. I've seen Febreeze at Woolworths at Bondi Junction too.

An update on my damaged bag:

I received it last week and I just couldn't live with it. Note to anyone considering white patent, make sure you are able to live with the leather going yellow and colour transfer etc etc. Its a gorgeous bag though..

Fortunately there was a little rip in the leather on the back that they didnt disclose in the auction and I was able to return it. I must say rentmeahandbag is an excellent seller. They replied all my emails almost instantly and refunded my return postage as well.

With the price of the damaged bag plus a little bit more, I bought a preowned black miu miu nappa shopper bag instead and she's just gorgeous! :smile: The leather was lovely and slouchy with age but still looks fantastic! I guess black regular leather is probably the best investment for a bag - stains don't show and the leather just keeps getting better the more you use it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice