Would you purchase a classic flap excellent condition from 2006?

Dear all, currently I also same dilemma as Fashion412. I also considering to buy a classic flap with pristine condition with series 10x (it could be from year 2005-2006). I am looking for dark beige colour, however I am really not sure the real colour of the bag.
View attachment 3830368View attachment 3830369

Appreciate your inputs or anybody have the similar colour bag, kindly advise. Thank you.

That looks amazing!!

Congrats!
I bought a 2008 single flap jumbo for a steep price due to the exchange rate of Canadian money being of lesser value than US dollars... but i really like the older models and it was a rare find.
I think you made a pretty good choice

Reactions: Shorty2cute
Found someone selling a classic flap that has the black leather interior in excellent condition from 2006. After reading a lot of the threads here, I'm seriously considering doing it. #1 - it's a significant price discount (I'm willing to pay the full $4,900, but a savings is still a savings) #2 - the leather might be better quality.

I wanted to get feedback from all of the Chanel experts on here before following through.

Thank you!
Yes

$3200 - more than I probably should have given it's age, that said - the flap is in pristine condition. The seller said she sells chanel bags on behalf of clients and this women kept it in a glass case.

Part of me still wonders if I should have gotten a "brand new" one but I couldn't pass up a deal really.
Gorgeous bag and I'm almost certain it's better quality than a 2017 caviar flap.

Congratulations!