Would You Prefer That Lv Mirroir Becomes A Regular Collection Like Monogram Canvas

The only reason why I'd say regular collection is because I didn't get one:crybaby:. I'm still kicking myself for it!

i think thats the reason why i want it not to be limited because i wasnt able to get one!!!! but i have the LV leopard adelle and i didnt want it to be not limeted!!!!

though im still thinking on that one( mirroir speedy) in let-trade but im not sure on second hand goodies, but im definitely sure on not buying a brand new mirroir speedy worth 3800-4000 dollars!!!!

im having a hard time buyign from the_beautiful_sally!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

the bag i want is under reservation but she said dont bid or else she will be free to obligate to sell, but i dont want to bid i want to buy it for the asking price, :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

ITA with everyone- metallics will be over eventually, at this point probably sooner than later, and in a few years the miroir line would look out of date if it were still being produced.

Ooh BagNuts, don't be sad... It's my bag and I consigned to my friend ( Sally ). The buyer has cleared her payment but Sally got her permission to keep post the pic ( Sally wrote something like that to prevent other ppl bid or BIN that bag ), sorry...

I love it staying LE, I think Miroir material too eye catching for regular line :smile:

Ooh BagNuts, don't be sad... It's my bag and I consigned to my friend ( Sally ). The buyer has cleared her payment but Sally got her permission to keep post the pic ( Sally wrote something like that to prevent other ppl bid or BIN that bag ), sorry...

I love it staying LE, I think Miroir material too eye catching for regular line :smile:

hmmmm:shrugs: i hope i can find another mirroir with the same price tag, im really sad huhuhu, i thought my dilemma with that bag is finally over, anyways better luck next time, i hope i can find another seller who will sell the bag for the same price thats really a bargain, because theres no way im gonna buy that bag for 4000 USD i just wished i bought that bag the same time i bought my leopard adelle which is really gorgeous but at the end of the day i would never exchange my leopard adelle with mirroir speedy, if you have any news regarding bargain mirroir speedy please contact me thanks for the reply!
much appreciated!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Hi, thought the final price she sold for SG$ 1895 approx US$ 1208 :smile:

hmmmm:shrugs: i hope i can find another mirroir with the same price tag, im really sad huhuhu, i thought my dilemma with that bag is finally over, anyways better luck next time, i hope i can find another seller who will sell the bag for the same price thats really a bargain, because theres no way im gonna buy that bag for 4000 USD i just wished i bought that bag the same time i bought my leopard adelle which is really gorgeous but at the end of the day i would never exchange my leopard adelle with mirroir speedy, if you have any news regarding bargain mirroir speedy please contact me thanks for the reply!
much appreciated!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: