Would you pick Zoe over Ali?

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I'm so drawn to Ali but then when I get her I end up getting rid of her lol. I LOVE the legacy leather and she's a great looking bag but I seem to get bored of her and I'm not sure why. I don't know if maybe she's too heavy or too high maintenance or what but I now have my 3rd one and I'm already considering getting a Zoe instead.

I need a great leather go to bag. One that goes with everything. I'm normally not a siggy girl but I like the brown and black sig (with silver) in this bag (but I already have the gunmetal satchel and I just don't wear enough black to do another black bag).

Am I crazy to want to sell Ali for Zoe?

If I did get Zoe would you suggest patent or regular leather?? Why? I've never had a true patent leather bag, but after seeing Taralindsey's post I'm lust after a chestnut patent zoe.

Have I lost my mind LOL?

I am an Ali fan and would love to own one, but I just bought a Zoe! So that says something for them! I say go for it, especially since you don't love Ali enough that you have sold her three times!

I guess since I have 2 Zoe bags and no Ali bags, that tells you where my heart lies. I prefer the Legacy Shoulder Flap style because the leather flap reaches all the way to the bottom. I can't get into that Ali style. I also love the smaller Legacy shoulder bag too over the Ali.

Maybe dress up your Ali with a colourful ponytail scarf and see if that helps it to glow. I notice that these ponytail scarves really bring life to the dull monochromatic all leather bag. That's probably why I loved siggy bags at first. Since discovering the different ponytail scarves available, I am starting to fall in love with my Coach all-leather bags over again. Maybe that's what you need to bring the spark back into the Ali.

I wish you well in your decision. Personally, I just love the way the Zoe (especially the XL) slouches and it sits so well on the shoulder.

I'm no help...I like them both and couldn't choose between them! Which of the 2 Ali style are you thinking about getting? There is the one with the full flap which covers the whole front, and one that is like a half flap, if you know what I mean.

I'm a total legacy girl, but for me, I also am not too drawn in by the Ali. I think the Chocolate leather Zoe's are GorGeouS!! and the leather is sooo soo soft!

I think I am going to get the Zoe. I love, love, love Ali but for some reason I just end up wanting other bags lol. I guess she's a bit heavy for me? I'm not sure what it is.

The only downside to Zoe is she's a little boring (maybe that's why I love ali? Legacy lining, turnlocks, etc). Maybe a scarf would help?

Hello Mama0306! I LOVE MY ZOE!! But I have to admit that I don't have an Ali so that kinda sways my vote.

Here's a pic of mine with a scarf now for Valentines day!! It's Lg Patent Chestnut or Chocolate (not sure which is correct)

Good Luck deciding!! And can't wait to see pics when you do!!!

Attachments

• CIMG0551.jpg
    CIMG0551.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 34
I LOVE the chestnut zoe, but I've never had a patent leather bag...I'm worried about fingerprints or peeling. My DH doesn't like patent at all lol, but what does he know ;)

Hello Mama0306! I LOVE MY ZOE!! But I have to admit that I don't have an Ali so that kinda sways my vote.

Here's a pic of mine with a scarf now for Valentines day!! It's Lg Patent Chestnut or Chocolate (not sure which is correct)

Good Luck deciding!! And can't wait to see pics when you do!!!

Would you mind posting a picture of the inside and the creed? I found one on the bay and she emailed me pictures of the creed but it's blurry :sad: