Would you pay for return shipping on a fake purse?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She didnt THINK the bag was fake, it WAS fake. Clearly you didnt read everything.

2. That's not what she is saying. She is saying that if you didn't want a fake Dior to go to a designer store where you know it's authentic. Implying that there are a lot of fakes on eBay.

3. It really depends, usually I would be too frustrated to even want to deal with the seller even further so I will eat the $10 in shipping it back.

4. That's how I feel. I am done with it. I think I was upset because 1. the purse was fake 2. I thought the seller agreed to refund on return shipping. But $15 is nothing and I know I won't deal with the seller again, so why bother...

5. I would expect her tp pay RETURN shipping and you are within your rights to leave negative feedback, the threat of feedback saying fake is a great worry to a seller dont be soft!!! why should you be out of pocket

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice