Would you pay for PCE?

They are giving it to everyone, no need to buy a card.

rinky70,
you really need to get your facts and quit posting a bunch of bull here in the Coach forum. All of the girls here including myself know this card is NOT given to everyone. You are causing nothing but problems with your comments. Its time to stop. Or I will be deleating all of your posts and a possibility of banning you from TPF entirely.

How can I get a discount? I called today and lied to them about not receiving one, (I'm not entitled to one, been shopping at Macy's) but they said my name isn't on the list. They wouldn't budge.

How can I get a discount? I called today and lied to them about not receiving one, (I'm not entitled to one, been shopping at Macy's) but they said my name isn't on the list. They wouldn't budge.
Is there other stores in the area? Try calling them or even going in the store and just tell them that you don't have your card with you. It really depends on the SA. Usually though if you are gonna spend a nice chunk of change they'll give it to you, especially if you know about it.

I paid $11 for one on Ebay before I started getting them last June and now in September. The people who get them on Ebay EARLY make a gold mine on them, after a few days though the supply goes up and the price down.

It was worth it because I saved about $75 with the cost of the coupon deducted.

I bet they aren't too happy that people are profiting off of their coupons, but they should make them so they are unique and can't be transferred (as they say on the back of them).

I ran across an ad from someone who recived two of the 25% off coupons. She wants to sell the second for $25. What I want to buy would still give me a nice discount minus the $25 but I want you opinion. Would you pay for PCE?

I was lucky, I called the Coach store to see if I was on the list. I found out that I wasn't, :crybaby:then the SA finished our conversation with, "If you would like to take advantage of the discount, just mention it to one of the SA's when you come in and we will be happy to give you the discount."

I wish you lived closer. For those in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, and did not get a PCE, mention PCE at the Southlake Town Center Store and you can still get the discount. I went yesterday, and thinking about making a return visit this next week.

rinky70,
you really need to get your facts and quit posting a bunch of bull here in the Coach forum. All of the girls here including myself know this card is NOT given to everyone. You are causing nothing but problems with your comments. Its time to stop. Or I will be deleating all of your posts and a possibility of banning you from TPF entirely.

Everyone I know that shops at Coach got one. And some of those folks only shop the outlet. Though I probably shouldn't use the term "everyone"

I don't think you have to pay for it, if you ask nicely they will give the discount. At least that was my experience. I am always very pleasantly surprised at how really nice the girls who work at Coach are.

I would never pay for it, if I didn't get a card then I would ask the SA about it in a very nice way, and if they ask me how I know about it, I would say that my friend told me about it :yes:

Never! If I didn't "earn" one with customer loyalty then I do not deserve one. Why called it "preferred" if everyone can get one? Also, having a 25% coupon in my posession does not compel me to purchase a bag ... if I want/like it I get it.

Never! If I didn't "earn" one with customer loyalty then I do not deserve one. Why called it "preferred" if everyone can get one? Also, having a 25% coupon in my posession does not compel me to purchase a bag ... if I want/like it I get it.

After reading the posts, I would like to share how I got mine, or how I think I got mine.

Most of my Coach purchases came from dept stores or Coach outlets and I have not purchased anything in Coach retail stores, but I do like to walk in and see the new styles. One day, I was carrying my Coach beaded tote with my coach shoes walking into the boutique and chatted with the SA about the new styles. I was hunting down a pewter Daphne and asked her if she can check inventory for me at the outlet. After she did so, I then complained about not on the list although buying a lot of Coach items. She then puts me on her list. And, after talking with her, I went back to coach.com and realized that there is a product registration part of the website. I then proceed to register all of my Coach items that I had purchased before. And guess what, got a PCE, even though I've never purchased at retail...figures.

I don't know what did it? Talk with the SA or registering all of my Coaches. But, I think going to a Coach store wearing your Coach items definitely help. Chatting with SA re: upcoming products showing her that you are interested in making purchases in the future will help as well.

Just my two cents.

BTW, did the same thing in a Celine boutique last weekend, wearing a Celine bag and chatted with a SA re: new styles. Guess what, the SA offered me a 10% discount for one item and 15% for multiple items... go figure!