Would you pay Extra $$ for a Dustbag .......

Find a CHANEL dustbag at other ebay auctions. It might be cheaper. Anyway, I think the auction would end roughly $20 or more :smile: for a Chanel coverdust for bag (not shoes). I don't know how important the dustbag mean to you but for me it is really important.

No matter what I bought bags from ebay or boutique I always make sure it has a dustbag.

I inherited an olive leather tote and a black Cambon messenger and neither had a dustbag with it. Do I really need to say the "dog" ate it, or can I explain the above situation?I'm extremely glad you didnt get it!:wlae: :wlae: :yahoo: :smile:

I hate when sellers do that too but if it was disclosed then there is no argument about it. Seller has the right to do that. I'd pay the $20 for the dustbag. Even if you bought one from another auction you'd have to pay shipping and it would come either the same or more. A proper fitting dustbag is good to have, especially if you want to resell it some day.

When I returned my Jumbo flap to Nordstrom I wrapped the bag up ever so carefully in tissue and forgot to put it in the dustbag before shipping it back. While packing for my move I found an extra dustbag and realized what I did so put it in the priority mail to Nordstrom and emailed my s/a about it. She said, "You are so silly; you didn't have to mail the dustbag back to me!"

Obviously stores have extra, so to pay for one additional to the bag is highway robbery!