Would you pay $489 on Ebay for a Dr Q Groovee in Bordeaux? I just did!

Have a look at this link

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/23582

Should show you what we in the UK would have to pay for that bag - a whopping £345 - with around 1.97 $ to the £ thats $697. So "Yes" I would have bought it.

Enjoy, its beautiful.
$697 is still better than what they're asking for here in Australia .... in our David Jones department store, its AU$950!!! which is about US$860..... almost double!! And they only stock Nice Tan :tdown:

.... i need to move to the states so i'm closer to MJ goodness ... :sweatdrop:

I agree that it's worth it. I was desperately looking for the Dr. Q Groovee in Bordeaux, and just happened to luck up on one at full retail price - $498. It is a difficult bag to find. The Marc by Marc Jacobs stores are sold out of the Bordeaux color. I think it's a gorgeous bag. Very soft and smooshy, but still structured and ladylike. And the bordeaux color goes with everything. If you decide you don't like it, you'll know that you can sell it and break even at the very least. Enjoy!

$697 is still better than what they're asking for here in Australia .... in our David Jones department store, its AU$950!!! which is about US$860..... almost double!! And they only stock Nice Tan :tdown:

.... i need to move to the states so i'm closer to MJ goodness ... :sweatdrop:

Wow, well I must remember not to plan a shopping trip to Australia :lol: Goodness, I thought we were ripped off. Las Vegas, here I come.

I guess you have seen by now you got an EXCELLENT deal!! This bag is no longer available - only at Bergdorff Goodman in black and white and it doesn't have the rings that hang. I am glad I got mine when I did!!!

I'm not sure if anyone is still looking for them...BUT, the new Bloomies in Chevy Chase, MD had a bordeaux last week (and a black one). I purchased it in chocolate, but returned it at the Tyson's, VA Bloomies because the style was too similar to my Miu Miu bow satchel.

lol from what i see now, with the bag selling like hot cakes and for 100-200 more, in some cases higher, i think you scored! COngrats and enjoy, post picks too of your new bag and that bordeaux zc, i'll post pics with my new stam by friday

There's One On Ebay Im Watching Right Now. When I First Saw That Bag In Barney's I Knew I Had To Have It. I Dont Right Now,but Im Thinking About Getting It In That Color. I Would Pay A Little High Price For It. Its Marc Jacobs...of Course!!!!

I'm not sure if anyone is still looking for them...BUT, the new Bloomies in Chevy Chase, MD had a bordeaux last week (and a black one). I purchased it in chocolate, but returned it at the Tyson's, VA Bloomies because the style was too similar to my Miu Miu bow satchel.
>_<! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
ARGH how annoying... i tried calling the Bloomies in Chevy Chase EVERYDAY for TWO WHOLE WEEKS (hello, international phone call -___-) trying to get hold of that bordeaux but i couldnt get thru... i nearly cried coz i was so close yet so far :sad: But i have it in the chocolate .................. although i wouldnt mind owning a bordeaux one too HAHAHAHA