Would You Pay $20,000 For A Belt ?

NOPE... I'd rather buy either a croc birkin, diamonds jewelry, or top up my car..

I mean you have re-sale values for those^^^ but I doubt anyone wants to buy the $20,000 belts back...

Not 20,000 but my Dh paid $1000 once by mistake for a belt!!! He went shopping, and he NEVER looks at prices...he just assumes that from where he goes...things will be in a certain price range. He saw a nice belt that he likes, bought it, had it cut to size, and proudly wore it home! Later when I was looking at all the reciepts, I asked him what he had bought for $1000, at this particular shop. He told me that the only thing he got was this leather belt....well...turned out it was crocodile...and very overpriced!! He almost died!! Anytime he brings up my shopping...I just point at his waist, and the belt he will be wearing for the rest of his life!!!

:roflmfao: I LOVE this story! My hub doesn't look either. Example: Our lean and healthy young dog is currently enjoying CALORIE REDUCED dog food ( a 9 gazillion lb. bag, too) because the man just picks it up and figures it's all the same. At least he got the brand right.

That belt is destined to be a very precious heirloom :yes:

of all the things to piss away my college money on, a belt would NOT be it. let alone an ugly one that i'm pretty sure target has the same design of (and i'm sure i like better).

why did you use nouveau riche? are you old money too?:smile:

Sorta- we go back a few generations but it's not like my ancestors signed the Declaration of Independence :upsidedown: I just like to use the term "nouveau riche" because I think it so wonderfully sums up people like lottery winners who are desperate to look rich but end up looking tacky. KWIM?