Would you pair CLASH with PANTHERE bracelet?

I like the bottom one better it seems more balanced. How do you feel about the two of them together? I wonder if a super thin diamond bracelet between the two would look good?
I like the bottom one better it seems more balanced. How do you feel about the two of them together? I wonder if a super thin diamond bracelet between the two would look good?

Def agree this needs some bling. Something thin because the other two are powerf
I’m really into them together. I thought I would like the small clash but I prefer medium. This totally needs something thin and blingy to break up the all good heaviness.

Now for some actual pictures. In case anyone ever considers this.

Small clash vs medium

View attachment 5783970

View attachment 5783971

I kind of like it a little more in your mock up photos because they're further apart. When they're right next to each other it looks like the panther is chomping on some food :lol: It works though, but I feel like it's too much metal and lacking some blings, maybe add a tennis bracelet in between?

I kind of like it a little more in your mock up photos because they're further apart. When they're right next to each other it looks like the panther is chomping on some food :lol: It works though, but I feel like it's too much metal and lacking some blings, maybe add a tennis bracelet in between?
Haha that’s hilarious because I immediately pictured the panthere snacking on clash spikes lol