Would you pair CLASH with PANTHERE bracelet?

In my opinion, the two head bracelet it is more a statement piece. I don’t think it is the best one to stack With other pieces.
I know many people feel this way. I am not one of those people.
I like it stacked with a love, a tennis bracelet, with a watch and even JUC lol. Just not sure about clash.
Was hoping someone out there had some pictures.

Thank you for your insight.

I know many people feel this way. I am not one of those people.
I like it stacked with a love, a tennis bracelet, with a watch and even JUC lol. Just not sure about clash.
Was hoping someone out there had some pictures.

Thank you for your insight.
I’ve never seen pics of such a stack on TPF. Perhaos check the clash thread?
philosophically, if I were to stack these, I would start with the clash (as most ornate), then the love, then the panthere, then the JUC closest to the wrist. Though the panthere arguably is more ornate than the love, I think the smooth, sinuous quality seems to make it simpler. are you in the process of purchasing the small clash? There is an x large clash that might be a fun, more is more approach. I would have considered buying it myself, but the clash motif only goes halfway around ( the back is a simple tubular gold line.

personally, I think the one headed panther goes best in the stacks I’ve seen on TPF

Last edited:
Reactions: darkangel07760
I’ve never seen pics of such a stack on TPF. Perhaos check the clash thread?
philosophically, if I were to stack these, I would start with the clash (as most ornate), then the love, then the panthere, then the JUC closest to the wrist. Though the panthere arguably is more ornate than the love, I think the smooth, sinuous quality seems to make it simpler. are you in the process of purchasing the small clash? There is an x large clash that might be a fun, more is more approach. I would have considered buying it myself, but the clash motif only goes halfway around ( the back is a simple tubular gold line.

personally, I think the one headed panther goes best in the stacks I’ve seen on TPF
Unfortunately I won’t be able to try the clash on for some time. So I can only rely on pictures and videos from my sales associate (she’s on maternity leave.) I prefer the smaller version of the clash (all from social media) but then again I haven’t tried any of the options so hard really have an opinion.

Also I wouldn’t stack all of the bracelets I mentioned above lol.
But who knows sometimes I get wild