Would you or Would you NOT?

luciabugia

Not your average MOM
O.G.
Dec 31, 2008
I thought of getting a tote for my everyday use aka workhorse. Have 2 GSTs but dang, I'm falling out of love with them. The flaps are not big enough so was thinking of a Cerf. Found this one but the leather is badly wrinkled. Do you girls think that this can be saved? Any suggestion?

$_57.jpg

I saw all the corners and handles, they are perfectly fine, it is just the leather as it was not properly stored, I suppose. No damaged to the leather or scratches, so I am just wondering if the leather can be straighten. Any thought is appreciated

I don't think anything can be done about it. Once leather has softened it can't go back to being stiff or unwrinkled again. However some really like the soft leather look and feel.

I went into Chanel saturday to buy the cerf (new.) I liked how it looked w/out the strap while I was modeling in front of the mirror. The strap makes it look distorted. I think its too wide to have this strap on the handles. (I ended up getting the BE CAVIAR tote instead.) Anyway ~ Take off that strap (in the above pic you posted) and load it up and I think it would be perfect. BUT for it in that used of condition, what's the price? If it's under 2k YES, if its over 2k like 2500 then NO, get a new one instead.

I went into Chanel saturday to buy the cerf (new.) I liked how it looked w/out the strap while I was modeling in front of the mirror. The strap makes it look distorted. I think its too wide to have this strap on the handles. (I ended up getting the BE CAVIAR tote instead.) Anyway ~ Take off that strap (in the above pic you posted) and load it up and I think it would be perfect. BUT for it in that used of condition, what's the price? If it's under 2k YES, if its over 2k like 2500 then NO, get a new one instead.

Yes, it is below 2K. I don't want to spend more than what I can get for my GST.. dang, that bag is so not me :nogood:

I have seasonal cerf in small size and the leather is tougher than the regular collection. The one in the pic..looks the softer leather..hmm and too many wrinkles. It would be a NO for me.