Would You Offer To Help a Stranger ?

What do you mean by "Malfunctioned"? If her dress was stuck in her pantyhose? Yes. Was it a disaster - like something way too tight? Nope. Wouldn't want to get into an arguement.

umm, i generally help out anyone, especially if its during the day time... if they need a $1 or a ciggie (back in the day when i HAD them) i'd give them one... and helping ppl with directions if i knew where the were going... :smile: so one day i hope all the good stuff i do for stranges will be returned :smile:

coco-nut said:
Of course! I even discreetly tell people about the lipstick on their teeth.

I do too :lol: It's just a shame to not tell someone. Lipstick on the teeth is very embarrassing :shame:

Sure, I'd help a stranger if her outfit had "malfunctioned"... I'd want someone to do the same with me!

I have helped - zipper down, skirt tucked in the rear, toilet paper on the shoe, bra straps twisted, buttons undone on blouse.

I have helped because it is the right thing to do. :biggrin:

If a person asked for help I would, but in NEW YORK any wrong move and there is a confrontation, sometimes people don't want your help or are to stubborn or stuck up to accept it. Its a situation by situation thing.

Yes, absolutely. Sometimes, it's definitely not wanted though.

Earlier this week, I stopped to help this elderly gentlemen with his 50 bottles of soda that he had knocked over because one had fallen about 10 feet (it was above his head) and started to leak everywhere (on him, etc...) and he screamed "Don't HELP me!!!" in the meanest way. I was mortified by his behavior. I can only imagine what would have happened if I told him that he had his shoes on the wrong feet.