would you mix mc and monogram canvas?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think mixing them are ok.

2. I think mixing MC and Mono looks great, they both have vachetta to tie them together (plus the LV logos). I hate things too matchy-matchy. I have a cherry blossom cles that I wear with my regular Mono.

Dont' think Damier and MC would go so well though.

3. I personally don't like mixing monograms or patterns, but I love matching them with epi or vernis.

4. Definently! I actually dont like too much mono at one time so mix it up! :smile:

5. mix it up...I carry my vernis cles with my mono bags and MC bags...try it see how it looks and if you like it go for it....

6. I would definitely mix and match!!!! I would only mix Monogram Multicolore with Monogram Canvas though...

7. well i just love that little purse thingy. Its white mc and i have a mono papillon so i dunno, but its not too bad of a price 255$

8. ^^^^ Are you comfortabel with having a weird shaped accessory hanging off of a barrell shaped bag? :shrugs:

Have you considered a white MC Pochette Cles? :idea:

9. ITA :yes::yes::yes:

10. i thought it was cool. the mc cles is ok but if i were gonna get a cles i would just get the groom or the monogram canvas.

11. I love to mix and match!

12. I am carrying my Mono Speedy 25 today with my white MC Koala wallet. That wallet just goes with everything, though.

13. Absolutely.. mix and match is so much fun!

14. Yes, I mix everything...lots of different makes and models...it all works.