Would you like to see my new bag?

I love it Hula, and you are completely rocking it in the piccies. It suits you to perfection.

Definitely destiny to find it with the messenger strap - was completely meant to be :smile:

I love her :yahoo::cloud9::love:

The best thing is, as I was searching for a chocolate messenger, this one came with a messenger strap :yahoo: The seller had bought one for effie already and was including it in the sale :tup: As soon as I saw it on ebay I knew it was meant to be!!!

Oh glad you got this one. I didn't see the listing until it had ended and thought how useful it would have been to have had the longer strap. Well done!

Fab bag Hula! Meant to be....and really versatile too.

slightly off topic - I used my reg oak alexa today with somerset shoulder's short strap - to turn her into an Effie size shoulder bag....worked well...anyone else done that? I love versatility in my Mulberry bags. looks like you have a really fab one there Hula.

Thank you girls!

Cazz, I dont think it was listed for long - I put in an offer and it was accepted straight away, I was very surprised!

I have just put my butterfly keyring on effie - the hardware is slightly different though, do you think this matters?