Would you like to see my black Studded Bow?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I could not resist ordering this bag even though I had a feeling she would be too 'out there' for me.

She is absolutely gorgeous and the leather is so smooshy.

I'm not sure she is a keeper as she was very pricey however I thought I'd let you all have a look at her.

Let me know what you think.

Is this a long term bag or a fashion piece?

Thought please ;)

2. Here she is - modelling shots to follow.

Attached Files:

3. It's beautiful! I'm not usually into studs but it was done very well. Edgy and chic. I think it can very well be a long term bag. All that matters is if you love it! How much more is this one vs. the regular bow? Anyways, I say keep it. :smile: Congrats and thanks for sharing with us. Can't wait to see how it looks on you!

4. Kai Lien, I'm the same, i'm not usually into studs however these is something about this bag that I was drawn to.

Here are a couple of modelling pics. I'm very scruffy in my jumper and jeans. I had planned to put something nicer on for modelling this beautiful bag and tbh I can't be bothered :smile:

Attached Files:

5. I think this bag is both a fashion piece and a long term bag, it´s edgy but in a classic long term way - you will probably not get bored of it, as long as you like the style itself, AND it really looks good on you! If you are drawn to it, keep it. :smile:

6. I absolutely agree, it's both classic and modern...it's a long term bag...besides, studs are both gold and silver so if you're like me that you like everything to match, it's good because now you have both gold and silver.... best thursday reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Thanks Butterfly. It is lovely but it's around £400 more expensive than the regular Bow.

8. yikes...that's expensive...I hadn't thought of that part...I wish you wouldn't return it but I understand it being expensive.

9. gorgeous bag!!! i love studs :love:

10. ooh this bag looks great on you! i was told u cant return bags if u change ur mind? is that true or can u ? i only ask cause i havent used my pink bucket yet.. wondering if shes not for me?

11. It depends on where you buy from. If it's mail order in the UK they are legally bound to accept a return within 7 days.

12. you've been busy tiree! lol..its a very cool, look at me bag, i think the black will be very useful, as u don't have many black bags..apart from the black town....is the leather glazed calfskin or something new?...congrats! xx

13. wow thats hot! i think the studs look great especially on classic black leather! you should keep~

14. tireebabe - I love this Bow - is it made of the Pebbled leather? Looks very durable. Have been coveting this on Net A Porter but its just to steep $$$ for me.

15. melovepurse, mytheresa has it...it comes from germany so if you order it you don't have to pay VAT, but i am not sure if you'd have to pay customs in the us...I've bought two bags from mytheresa without VAT but I've had to pay customs in my country, still cheaper than net a porter...