Would you like Chanel WOC more if there was a turnlock opening like the classic flap?

sararachelle

Sara S.
O.G.
Oct 15, 2013
Hi everyone!

I own the chanel classic flap in ML and the chanel WOC in quilted caviar leather with gold hw as shown below. (The pictures are not mine but I wanted to provide you with a visual.)

Though I LOVE my woc, I sometimes miss the feeling of having to "turn" the lock on the classic flap to open it- if you know what I'm talking about. The button closure of the woc is great but can sometimes feel very ordinary for the price we pay.

What are your thoughts? I'm curious to know! Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• chanel woc.jpg
    chanel woc.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 3,408
  • chanel flapp.jpg
    chanel flapp.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,421
I get what you mean by that. I love my woc though so I live with it. I do love my hampton miniflap a lil more because I can atleast flip up the big double cc's to open and then flip them down.=)

I get what you mean by that. I love my woc though so I live with it. I do love my hampton miniflap a lil more because I can atleast flip up the big double cc's to open and then flip them down.=)

I actually didn't know about the hampton mini flap! I just looked it up and it's beautiful. I agree the WOC is worth it regardless... such a functional and stunning piece. :biggrin:

i agree with you. I prefer the lock closure of my ML flap and sometimes wish my WOC had that closure. It's a hassle closing the WOC bec the button is so small.

I do agree. Closure things added to WOC could be a highlight/bonus.

I have got my first WOC last week and it's not the classics but a 14C golden class!! Just because the unique closure has caught my eyes!!

Totally love at the first sight....Feels so great to 'open' the bag in this way. I guess you girls would love it too?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413050587.803426.jpg

I dislike my WOC for this very reason. Chanel has the Crossing Times bag and it's a similar size to the WOC + turn lock but they put this weird looking loop on the outside for the chain. Even if they didn't put a turn lock they could've at least put a magnet to make it easier to close.

@queenbee11 I believe the reissue WOC has a snap closure as well. The "turn lock" is just for design.