Would you keep this?

Thank you all for your feedback. I was leaning towards keeping it before I posted and what you've said has really reaffirmed my decision. I just am not sure I can get as nice of a wallet for the price. It was made in late September 2013...so it's really not very old. The cracking appears isolated to the glazing as far as I can tell. It really doesn't bother me other than the fear that it could lead to canvas damage in the future. You really can't tell that the cracks are there unless you are microanalyzing like I was. Another plus is that, one hour after I e-mailed them, Fashionphile replied and offered a 12% refund...which I find to be quite fair. I could put that towards the repair cost. Do you have any guesses as to the cost of reglazing? It's not even a year old so is it possible they would do it for free even if I didn't buy it from there? Thank you all for your input. I'm still quite new to LV and learning what is and isn't normal so I really appreciate it.

Since it's less than a year old the reglazing may be free.
Hubby had a wallet and had glazing issues and brought it in for repairs and underneath the glaze the canvas had cracked bc the glaze had worn off and LV replaced it ( because it cracked bc of the glaze issue .) so take it in ASAP and see what they say,

I would totally keep it !! I have this same wallet and got mine off yogis and I would just have it reglazed this is a staple piece for me and so glad I found it and wouldn't ever part with it especially since it is discontinued hugs hope that helps good luck xoxo

Honestly I wouldn't! I have the same wallet and the issues drive me crazy!!! I never even used it since the last reglazing. I'm still trying to get rid of it. It's a PITA!!! I would get a zippy!

Since it's less than a year old the reglazing may be free.
Hubby had a wallet and had glazing issues and brought it in for repairs and underneath the glaze the canvas had cracked bc the glaze had worn off and LV replaced it ( because it cracked bc of the glaze issue .) so take it in ASAP and see what they say,

Oh this is very good to know. I will take it in before my return period is up! It's nice they just have him a new one.

I would totally keep it !! I have this same wallet and got mine off yogis and I would just have it reglazed this is a staple piece for me and so glad I found it and wouldn't ever part with it especially since it is discontinued hugs hope that helps good luck xoxo

I really love this style but am just not sure about the reglazing issue becoming something that I will regret in the future. Has your Yoogis one needed much help or is it doing well still?

Honestly I wouldn't! I have the same wallet and the issues drive me crazy!!! I never even used it since the last reglazing. I'm still trying to get rid of it. It's a PITA!!! I would get a zippy!

Thank you I really appreciate your honesty! Have you had other issues besides needing reglazing? Hve you had to do it often? I really love the style (not sure how I would do with a zipper closure) but after reading threads on the zippy all evening I am considering just getting one of those as well. From what I have read it seems as if all of the wallets have some need for maintenance and I really just have to decide what I am more willing to deal with. OT but I love your avatar. I am 34.5 weeks pregnant. Can't wait to be done!

I really love this style but am just not sure about the reglazing issue becoming something that I will regret in the future. Has your Yoogis one needed much help or is it doing well still?

No it hasn't needed help at all and it is from 09 maybe I am not picky ( not saying you are ) but it looks brand new and I have had it like 6 mths and I have used the heck out of it since I got it and I keep all my cards there and open close etc on pay days .. Then only issue I have is the zipper pull need to be replaced do to flaking and tarnish .

No it hasn't needed help at all and it is from 09 maybe I am not picky ( not saying you are ) but it looks brand new and I have had it like 6 mths and I have used the heck out of it since I got it and I keep all my cards there and open close etc on pay days .. Then only issue I have is the zipper pull need to be replaced do to flaking and tarnish .

Sounds like you got a great one. I think I will keep mine. I got a great deal and I don't know if I'll find another one like it. The fact that it is pre loved takes some of the sting out of the glaze issue since I know that this a frequent issue w Sarah. Thank you again!

My Sarah has cracks at the bottom(both sides), it can't be re-glazed as 2 different LV stores have told me. So she is just more special and it's a great style and I can always find what I need. I have never overstuffed it, but she is from 2003 and used everyday!