Would you keep or return?

allysweet9788

Jul 1, 2019
So, I received my Speedy 30 today in DA...I've been eyeing this bag for months. After I opened the bag I noticed a few small scratches on one of the handles. They are small but I noticed them. Would you all keep and take your chances or return? I'm still pretty new to LV so I'm not sure if as the handles darken if this will be more or less noticeable. Would love any feedback you all have!

61498248743__DB5CB182-B2D5-45CF-98AB-E2DE895BAEB0.JPG

61498256721__C4786A65-7C4D-4AAC-B3CB-EDFAAFE36837.JPG

Reactions: deepott
I'm more inclined to say return it, although for me that would depend on how long it will take to replace it.

The scratch on the right of the 1st pic/bottom of 2nd pic would be my main worry for the future.

I would return this. There are some minute imperfections to be expected on handmade pieces, but these scratches go beyond that. Even if it takes a while to get a new one, it'll be worth the wait.

So, I received my Speedy 30 today in DA...I've been eyeing this bag for months. After I opened the bag I noticed a few small scratches on one of the handles. They are small but I noticed them. Would you all keep and take your chances or return? I'm still pretty new to LV so I'm not sure if as the handles darken if this will be more or less noticeable. Would love any feedback you all have!

View attachment 4771406

View attachment 4771407
I received a Monogram speedy with a similar problem a few years ago and it drove me crazy! Also both handles look totally different, send it back for sure

Reactions: Carrie1986