would you keep as dress that you have to go commando?

Ummm... I'm all for commando, but not in that.
I don't know what to say honestly. Where would you wear something like this? It seems like you can see through the sides if you're at the right angle.

To me, looks like you can still wear some underroos with this. Not big period panties (sorry, I hate the word panties but used it only for alliteration purposes!), but maybe like the users above recommended, a thong or a nude bodysuit? The sheer panel above the butt looks pretty low though, is that dangerous crack territory?

I do think the dress is really cool though!

gymangel812 said:
awkward question i know, lol. but i bought this allsaints dress:
http://www.us.allsaints.com/women/uncategorised/allsaints-robyn-devore-dress/

i didn't realize when i bought it that i couldn't wear undies with it LOL. the dress is obviously a bit revealing, which i'm pretty much ok with and i think the dress looks great on but there is no way i can wear undies so obviously i am uncomfortable. what would you do?

Just cuz I'm nosy where are you wearing it? When I was younger I had a beige crochet tee shirt. It sounds old lady but it was the opposite, it was very loosely done, VERY lose re showed a lot of skin. I can't believe it now but I wore it to my boyfriend's, now husband, college graduation under a flowy white linen suit and a nude bra. Both of our parents were at the event and it was hot so I know I took the jacket off. Looking back, it was a long time ago, I'm proud that I had the body confidence to wear it. I think if you love it you should def wear it. I agree with the nude thong suggestion, how bout On Gossamer? They make a great thin nude thong, I don't think you'd be able to tell you have it on.

Your dress is super cute! I agree with the thong suggestion, I think you could wear one under the dress without it showing; a slip would work too. On a random note, what shoes would you wear with this?

Hot dress! I'd wear a nude leotard in a tone close to your coloring. I wouldn't feel like a thong is enough coverage since it looks like a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen if you're caught at the wrong angle or your dress shifts due to movement.

Sorry, not loving the dress at all. I do think one would need to wear something under it and I am sure if you took the dress to a underwear department the sales people there could make it work. As for the dress it looks like something Kayne West would style. If it works for your body more power to you, it does make a statement.
Can I ask where you are going to wear this dress? I imagine when you sit down the dress might also change directions and move to other parts of the body unless it is skin tight.

Unless you're okay with potentially exposing your lady bits, then no, you don't go commando in that dress. I initially thought you meant that the material of the dress would show panty lines, but now that I know that you can actually SEE through the dress, that's a whole different story. I can't imagine worrying and wondering all night who's staring at my crotch (and who actually saw something because I would think that the likelihood that someone would see "something" at some point, would be pretty high). Wear a nude bodysuit or a nude thong.

Unless you're okay with potentially exposing your lady bits, then no, you don't go commando in that dress. I initially thought you meant that the material of the dress would show panty lines, but now that I know that you can actually SEE through the dress, that's a whole different story. I can't imagine worrying and wondering all night who's staring at my crotch (and who actually saw something because I would think that the likelihood that someone would see "something" at some point, would be pretty high). Wear a nude bodysuit or a nude thong.

Pretty much :tup: