Would you jump on this offer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. $250 Coach GC for $200 cash?

** NO I am not offering... Just wondering.

2. It depends on who it came from. It's worth it if it's someone I know that needs the cash...it would be a win-win because for me I buy a ton of Coach, and for them, they need the cash...although they take a slight hit. If it's on Ebay, then I know some of those have been scams, so I would consider that very carefully.

3. I agree, depends on the source.

4. I would be leery. Check their feedback very carefully; I'd hate for you to be scammed. Is it a gift CARD or an actual certificate?

5. It's a gift card... not on eBay at all.

6. If it was a source I could trust, absolutely.

7. I agree, if it was from someone you trust, definitely (though I'm confused about why someone would want to take a loss).

8. Yep, I would!

9. If I were buying Coach and I knew the source I would.. I have sold a few gift cards in the past when I needed the money more than the bag.. I took a hit but I got the cash I needed and the buyer got the bag at a discount.. win/win. :tup:

10. Yes if you can use it.

11. I see. I would call on the card number to make sure it was funded; if you can use it, why not?

12. I have actually pondered doing this lately and I may still. There are some items I have in my collection that I could live without but were purchased with store credit so I cant return for cash. If I took them all back to the store, got another store credit all put on one card I could sell it, take a slight hit but still have cash for something else.
    Maybe that is what your source is doing?

13. Yes, ITA, if it is credible!

14. i don't know...i don't see how spending 200 to get 50 more is worth it..

15. If you can use it and it's a trusted source, totally do it, but only if you would spent the bucks at Coach anyway. Would be especially cool if you were going to buy something with PCE -you'd get the discounted gift card and then get the 25% PCE - would be a nice savings on something!