Would you invite a real life friend to the forum?

No, My friends and family would pass out! If they knew what kind of money I laid out on my LV they would really have a problem with it. Lets face it this is a addiction, sometimes I too feel guilty spending this kind of money on LV that I truly love charish and would die for! I do sometimes think the money is not always going to be coming in at this rate and how will I feel. I will be the homeless person with 20 LVs in my grocery cart. Then they will all say We tried to tell her! So the answer is NO I would never invite my friends or family to watch my addiction in progress..I luv my LV

I have thought about this topic a few times!! This is my place...I do not want to share...I have posted so many things about myself that I usually do not talk about. Plus the pics I have posted...lol...oh my. My Dh, brother, and SIL are the only ones that really know!

Like most of you, I don't have friends that are into handbags as much as I am. My husband knows I come on here and it cracks him up. He just shakes his head at me when I am on here. He doesn't really get this obsession but he is used to it by now.:shame:

it all depends on how crazy a baglover the friend is! LOL. i've only met one other friend who loves bags as much as i do and i told her she should definitely join TPF... and now she's a more active member than i am! =D