Would you guys believe me if....

I've been feeling this way, lately, actually. I don't like having so many bags to the point I consider myself a collector...and I'm already pushing my limit, yet again. Maybe later I'll get a new bag, but for now...there are really only 2 bags that I've been eyeing...and they're not the new styles.

Congrats on your manhattan! That is such a great bag!

lol I can't say I have enough LV yet. And my DH thinks I'm not serious when I say, I only want this one, he knows me, that I want more :lol:

Edit: Hey on New Years is my 1000th Post, I didn't even plan it this way!! LOL

I just start to collect LV...so I need more...buy 2 already in two weeks..but need more and more....(a greedy woman:drool:)

dazlinpearl, congrats on your 1000th posting...such a good timing.

OMG.. hahaahahah i just realized.. i've been wanting a epi speedy.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

i broke my little "i don't need lv" already.. in about 40 min.

LOL... you lasted 40 minutes, nancypants! I don't think I'll ever stop wanting LV. I always feel complete after I get a new LV purse, but once the newness wears off, I'm searching for the feeling of completeness again. haha :graucho:

Right now I am needing both a Brentwood in the new red vernis and a white MC Speedy.... I would feel complete for perhaps a week or so if I get those two......:P

I am perfectly content right now. I have given away all but 3 bags, a wallet and my new makeup case. I refuse to have a collection (it's the way I was raised), so if i get a new bag, I'll have to give away one of the others. I'm not ready to give anything away right now, so a new bag will have to wait!

I'm about to get my first LV (Damier Speedy 30), and for some reason I feel like it's going to be my last as well. Nothing else really appeals to me, aside from an Alma (not the regular one, but a Voyage one - which then again, is too big to carry for every-day use).

Aye, I'm feeling ya. At the moment, I seriously don't NEED anymore LVs. I have everything I want except for maybe 1-2 items, but I'm not CRAZY bout them. Actually, I'm thinking about Chanel these days lol. However, I know that sooner or later I'll still come back to my costly LV addiction lol....if only there's a patch like those nicotine patches (I don't smoke btw lol), infusing myself with more LV to ultimately end my LV addiction :biggrin:

I'm starting to feel this way as well. It was never my intention to be a collector. I only wanted one handbag and one shoulder bag from LV. Now I have 4 bags. I still feel that I need a BH to complete my small collection and a wallet. After that, I don't think that I will buy anymore bags for a while.