would you go for the limited edition bag?

1. I was just wandering, if you were a bag addict and let’s say addicted to some brand LV for example, would you go for the limited edition bag just because it was a collectors item, even if it was not your style at all?

2. No, I would never fall for the marketing of it being a Ltd Edition if I wouldn't carry it.

But then again, I'm not a collector.
    I would never spend the kind of money they ask for LV Ltd Editions if I wouldn't ever carry the bag.

3. NO. Even though a lot of my LV bags are limited editions, I try and pick something I would wear/what suits me. I am not about to drop an insane amount of $$$ on a bag that I am not going to use. I have turned down several LE bags offered to me by my SA because they didn't suit my style at all.

4. I agree with Irene and Swanky - there is no way I am spending money (no matter the amount) on something that I am simply not going to wear. When I returned my silk perfo scarf my SA tried to get me to buy a ceries (sp?) one and I couldnt do it. I knew it was not something that I would get any use out of.

5. No, I would not buy a bag unless I loved it.

6. No. I buy what I like and I'm happy with that.

7. No. If I love it and can afford it, I get it.

8. I was going to say the same thing as well. "Limited Edition" is simply a marketing gimmick - nothing more, nothing less.

I only buy a bag if I like the way it looks and it meets the practicality and quality criteria that I look for.

I would never buy a bag just because it is a "Limited Edition".
    I think some Limited Edition bags are quite ugly as well.

9. never! i gotta love my bag.

10. I get bags that I know make me happy. Whether it was a non designer bag or a limited edition LV. I dont think it really matters.

11. Buy what you love is my motto.

12. :yes: I totally agree. To me, there is no point in spending heaps on a bag I won't use. I would rather spend it on a bag that I will love and use.

13. Definitely not. I would echo the same sentiments as some of the other posts - way too much money to be spending on something that I hated or would not use.

14. I've fallen for buying something that is limited even though I didn't really like it. I felt really guilty about the purchase and ended up returning it. I would never do that again. If I love the bag, I'll get it.

15. I only buy bags that I like, I don't care if they are popular or limited.:supacool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice