Would you go for Classic Chanel flaps or Seasonal Chanel like ITM bowler?

Hmm i like the ITM bowler!!
210821f8.jpg

but i'm not sure how this would hold up with time.. compared to caviar flaps.. u know? but my worry is that caviar jumbo would be really heavy.. and i like to carry umbrella and water bottle around so it's gonna be hellavu heavy!! >.<

this ITM bowler is the right kind of everyday bag.... since i dont typically dress up much.. i'm torn!

i'm afraid the distressed/irisdescent calfkin and glazed leather will peel very easily?

Classic - that's if you love both ITM and classic equally. I would personally prefer to buy bags that I know will hold up in value should I fall out of love with it one day. Most importantly buy what sings to your heart! If you get the classic but don't use it too often, it will turn out to be a waste as well!

Share with us your final decision :biggrin:

classic...but have you tried carrying a water bottle and umbrella along with your other stuff in a jumbo? I can't fit my daily items in a jumbo.

Classic - I have found that I have tired of all of my seasonal bags within 1-2 years and then end up selling them. I cannot see selling my classic flaps, though, so they are a better buy for me. But, it depends on your lifestyle. If you can't see using a classic flap as an everyday bag, but would use a seasonal bag every day, go for the seasonal bag. Good luck!