Would you give SA a Xmas present at the party?

jaaaey

My love for purses is unexplainable...
O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
As I mentioned before that I was invited to the Private Sale Party... and it's Tomorrow:yahoo:I am so excited because I have never been one.
I talked to my SA before when I last visited the boutique. She said that her birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas because my BF mentioned that he bought the bag for my early Bday which is 2 days after Christmas...

So should I give her a gift? I have a set of perfume (Estee Lauder worths $35, is it ok?)
or should be something that worth more? or I don't have to bring her anything? :girlsigh:)

How about Godiva? Any idea would be appreciated. :biggrin:

Help me out pls... It's TOMORROW! :woohoo:

Thank you.

Thanks... I hope she would like it. My bf said why you have to give her stuff because she is just a sale person...

Oh well, but LV SA is special ! I said.

Don't bring her anything! You are a client of LV and I think, that to bring some gifts for the SA's looks a little like you "play up" to them. Me personally I would never bring some presents to my SA. I hope, that I can express what I mean...:sweatdrop:

I think it depends on your relationship...I have develped a very close relationship with some of my SA's at various clothing boutiques that call me when things come in, we chat for ages when I come in, and my SIL and I have met up with some of them for drinks after work...so some or more than "just" sa's ...only you can decide what is approriate!:tup::tup:

Chocolates! Everyone loves chocolate....some people get bothered by scents and you don't know if she'll like the smell of EL. I give the whole store a box of truffles. I love the manager and several SA's.

sure, I just gave my SA a Chanel perfume set. I think it's nice to give presents, especially when it's a special occasion.
Oh, the other thing is that although some people may think that giving gifts is as if you're trying to bribe/sway/suck up to him/her, I personally think that it really depends on WHO is the gift-giver and WHAT IS THE INTENTION behind it. Most people can tell if it's simply a warm-hearted altruistic gift (or think they can) so whether or not the SA accepts the gift or she will be bribed totally depends in different cases.

I agree with many of you here. I am afraid that other SAs would negatively think about me. So, the card would be a nice idea since I didn't know her that well. I just want to show her that I am appreciated her help when I was in the store or even talked on the phone with her.

Thank you all for your suggestion.