Would you get the new Palm Spring Mini Backpack Spring 2019 Love Lock Collection?

Would you get the new Palm Spring Mini Backpack Spring 2019 Love Lock Collection?

• Yes - Keep it

• No - Return it and obtain a refund

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a plain psm and have had zero issues aside from one tab beginning to fray. I think it’s an new classic and very versatile. I wear it most crossbody. I like the bag but I haaaaaaaaaaate the love lock. Too cutesy for a bag, but ok on slgs. Reminds me of some Sanrio items I had as a kid.

The classic mini might be hard to get but do you know that you can get the Lv world tour version of the mini palm spring for AUD$3200? It’s on the website under “personalization” That way you can fully customize how many or minimal stickers on the bag, eg you can just pick have one small sticker on the side so from the front it looks like the classic mini.
the only drawback is you need to pay upfront and wait 1-3 months for the bag for arrive, but imo you get a much more classic bag without all the OTT gold stickers and it’s still cheaper than the one you just ordered.

Initially I really wasn't feeling the love lock version on monogram with the coloured bits especially on th pochette metis. But on the palm springs mini it does fit in with the fun and casual aspects of the bag.

i feel is cute. u should keep it. Everyone needs a fun bag. I have so many classic bags in my closet. However i love using my fun bag for everyday and some classics here and there. i think fun bags brings out ur charisma and personality.

I wouldn’t choose the special personalisation palm spring. There is a long waiting time, with possible issues, no returns, just no. Buy it and u are done.