Would you get another spectator Bag?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I have the pink Madison Shoulder Bag, the Gray Madison Spectator Bag and a Steel Sabrina in my collection, and now with PCE I'm craving another spectator item, and i m thinking about the pink blue spectator sabrina... My question is- do you think they're too close in a "group", I could propably bear another sabrina (lol) but how about it being pink? They are all somewhat different, but would that be a conflict? What do you think?
I have this
13248_svge_a0_front.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

and I m thinking aobut getting this one:
13244_svvo_a0_front.jpg

So far I m hoping for a sabrina, as this will be the last purchase for a while. But I m not yet 100% convinced and wonder if they are too close looking?

I have the pink Madison Shoulder Bag, the Gray Madison Spectator Bag and a Steel Sabrina in my collection, and now with PCE I'm craving another spectator item, and i m thinking about the pink blue spectator sabrina... My question is- do you think they're too close in a "group", I could propably bear another sabrina (lol) but how about it being pink? They are all somewhat different, but would that be a conflict? What do you think?
I have this
13248_svge_a0_front.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

and I m thinking aobut getting this one:
13244_svvo_a0_front.jpg

So far I m hoping for a sabrina, as this will be the last purchase for a while. But I m not yet 100% convinced and wonder if they are too close looking?
A girl can Never have enough pink. I have brown/espresso , steel and the last one you have posted a lavender spectator in pink. I would not mind having your beautiful madison pink shoulder bag. I seem to be into multiples if I wear a lot of the same colors..Once in a while I question that..but onlly for a nonosecond..lol I love the spectator lavender and it is a dark blue gray bottom, but more dark navy blue and dark strap which is a very good thing...for dirt. I would just keep the pink madison on your lap to keep it new and spanking clearn. It is beautiful!!!! Not too much the same in my humble opinion:yahoo:

Last edited:
That pink shoulder bag looks AMAZING with that flower charm on it!!! Like it was meant for it....I say go ahead with the sabrina. Clearly you want it and I think they are two different shapelooking bags with the exception of the zipper being a similarity, plus I don't know how much you fit in your bags on a daily basis but the sabrina would hold much more than the shoulder bags too.