Would you get another spectator Bag?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I have the pink Madison Shoulder Bag, the Gray Madison Spectator Bag and a Steel Sabrina in my collection, and now with PCE I'm craving another spectator item, and i m thinking about the pink blue spectator sabrina... My question is- do you think they're too close in a "group", I could propably bear another sabrina (lol) but how about it being pink? They are all somewhat different, but would that be a conflict? What do you think?
I have this

and I m thinking aobut getting this one:

So far I m hoping for a sabrina, as this will be the last purchase for a while. But I m not yet 100% convinced and wonder if they are too close looking?

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Florida
I have the pink Madison Shoulder Bag, the Gray Madison Spectator Bag and a Steel Sabrina in my collection, and now with PCE I'm craving another spectator item, and i m thinking about the pink blue spectator sabrina... My question is- do you think they're too close in a "group", I could propably bear another sabrina (lol) but how about it being pink? They are all somewhat different, but would that be a conflict? What do you think?
I have this

and I m thinking aobut getting this one:

So far I m hoping for a sabrina, as this will be the last purchase for a while. But I m not yet 100% convinced and wonder if they are too close looking?
A girl can Never have enough pink. I have brown/espresso , steel and the last one you have posted a lavender spectator in pink. I would not mind having your beautiful madison pink shoulder bag. I seem to be into multiples if I wear a lot of the same colors..Once in a while I question that..but onlly for a nonosecond..lol I love the spectator lavender and it is a dark blue gray bottom, but more dark navy blue and dark strap which is a very good thing...for dirt. I would just keep the pink madison on your lap to keep it new and spanking clearn. It is beautiful!!!! Not too much the same in my humble opinion:yahoo:

Last edited:

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
somewhere craving cupcakes
That pink shoulder bag looks AMAZING with that flower charm on it!!! Like it was meant for it....I say go ahead with the sabrina. Clearly you want it and I think they are two different shapelooking bags with the exception of the zipper being a similarity, plus I don't know how much you fit in your bags on a daily basis but the sabrina would hold much more than the shoulder bags too.