Would you get a pearl ring or pearl pendant to match this pearl earrings?

CSG

Mar 11, 2015

I want a set! I do not see myself wearing both pearl pendant and ring at the same time so it is either a ring or a pendant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 454

I want a set! I do not see myself wearing both pearl pendant and ring at the same time so it is either a ring or a pendant.

Very pretty earrings! I would get a pearl pendant since pearls tend to be delicate. IMO you would get more use out of it that way.

I have 2 sets of pearl jewelry and find that I use the pendant & earrings more than the rings for both sets. I do wear my engagement & wedding ring almost all the time & find that it might be too much to be wearing another eye catching ring on my other hand.

So I'd say go for a pendant. But having a complete set won't hurt either. You might find that there are days that you want to wear the ring too depending on what you are wearing. I've done that but very rare. Or you can wear it on more formal occasions. This is just my point of view tho. Hope it helps.

Let us know what you decide.[emoji4]

Rings are more prone to damage than earrings and necklaces, especially with pearls. I would pair pearl earrings with a strand of pearl necklace. For pendant, I prefer soltaire Diamond. Pearls can be worn casual or formal.

Pearls can be worn on special occasions & for everyday. I have quite a few pearls & I wear them often. I wear them casually with jeans and with more dressier clothes for dinners, weddings, ect. One rule to remember with pearls to protect them is to put on perfume, lotions, hairspray, ect on before you put on your pearls. Pearls should be the last item you put on & the first item you take off.

I have 2 sets of pearl jewelry and find that I use the pendant & earrings more than the rings for both sets. I do wear my engagement & wedding ring almost all the time & find that it might be too much to be wearing another eye catching ring on my other hand.

So I'd say go for a pendant. But having a complete set won't hurt either. You might find that there are days that you want to wear the ring too depending on what you are wearing. I've done that but very rare. Or you can wear it on more formal occasions. This is just my point of view tho. Hope it helps.

Let us know what you decide.[emoji4]

Please post a picture :smile: