Would you get a Fendi Baulotto?

1. Just wondering how "hot" Fendi's Baulotto is on this forum. Would you prefer the regular spy or this, notwithstanding the price issue? :shame: Please, any comments welcome!! :lol:

Baulotto Spy.jpg
  2. The regular spy is very unique, its detail gives me a 'wow' feeling. In terms of style, I definitely think it's more beautiful than the mini spy. I also like mini version a lot, it's very cute. Check out TheITbag's white (or is it ivory?), I love it! Don't mind having both at all! =)

3. i really like the mini spy, it's similar in size and carrying style to my speedy 25, which i adore. i think the big spy is sorta played out.

4. I adore the size of the baulotto.. I really wanted one which was part signature fabric and part leather, but it's priced a little out of my league !

5. i like the baulotto too, maybe it's less seen....if you have the opportunity to get it, go girl!!that's a very unique piece and maybe more versatile than the 'regular' spy!!and if you find the one ayla described, that's beautiful:heart:!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice