Would You Get a Damier NF if You Already Have a Damier Speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile: I have a damier speedy and am wondering if I should get a damier nf. Is it too much? Should I get something for more variety? I have one small purse in mono. Thank you so much!:biggrin:

2. I would get it!

3. I have both!

4. Ofcourse, two different styles altogether.

5. get it :smile:

6. I would get it:smile:

7. Get it!

8. I would, only if it's a style I REALLY adore. I won't have too many bags in Damier as it tends to get a bit boring, and I feel it's less versatile than mono. Would prefer to diversify my collection.

9. ^I agree with Yikkie^ :yes:

I started with the Damier Ebene NF and then got the Ebene Speedy afterwards, but after that I wanted some Monogram printed style bags to give it some variety.

10. get it!

11. Thanks!

12. If you like it, get it. I have both damier speedy and NF. I know what you mean about adding some variety, but you'll have plenty of time for that later :}

14. I think if you prefer damier over mono, you should get it! Just get what you love. If you really like the mono too, I would get mono and diversify. Otherwise, stick with the damier.

15. I would get it if you lreally ove it! But i also agree with the other ladies about adding some variety with mono :biggrin: