Would you except a knock off louis vuitton from your friend

1. Would you except a knock off louis vuitton from your friend and then use it to be nice ??:love: :love: :amazed:

2. You know, I had a similar thought the other day. I was wondering what I would do if my bf got me a fake LV bag (since he doesn't really know much about LV and how much they really cost!). Personally, I HATE fakes and would not use them at ALL. But if a person dear to me gets it as a gift, I'd accept it but keep it in the closet. It would have a sentimental value to me but I would not take it out to play outside. But that's just me.

3. i dont now

4. if it was a mirror image copy id prob still use it

5. It depends on the person. I'd tell my friend so they would know they got ripped off. I'd accept it if I had to, but hide it in the closet.

6. I would be gracious and say thank you. I wouldn't use it.

7. I would accept it, throw it in my closet and forget about it...and never bring it up again.

I would NEVER use a fake, regardless of who it's from..and anyone else who would..shame on you.

8. Same here :biggrin:

9. I don't know if I'd except it but I would certainly not accept it. ;) I'd tell her not to give me such an "extravagant" gift and I would giggle and blush for her benefit. It's not worth it to get her panties in a knot about something as materialistic as a bag, unless she were a very good friend of mine.

10. acctuly now i would not use it i would say thanks and take it and put it some wheres

11. I think most of my friends know how I feel about fakes, but for me it's not really an issue since they don't understand why I need a bag or even several bags for when I have a fairly good backpack:P But if I did get a fake bag I'd probably let her see how happy I was with it (It's the tought that matters), and then stash it up in my closet until I could afford to buy the real deal that I can wear instead. I know it might sound harsh and shallow, but I really dislike fakes no matter who I got it from, and I prefer not to be seen with anything I'm so against.

12. because all my friends know I collect handbags, they would never try to give me a fake because they know I would know (for the most part anyway). but if one did for some bizarre reason, I would say thank you and give them a big hug. would I use it? if it was ridiculously fake, no - exiled to the closet. if it was a "super" fake - probably if I was just going to hang out at her house.

13. One of my friends got me a fake Prada from eBay. She was so proud of herself too for finding it somewhat cheaper. I tried to tell her but couldn't seem to convince her it was fake! The seller had good feedback, claimed authenticty, etc. So I thanked her for the gift and it is sitting in my closet. *sigh* $200.. for a FAKE. What a waste! I could have bought a Coach bag or something else...
    (The zipper fell out when I opened the bag.. I kinda pushed it back and told her it was lovely)-- little white lie..

14. i agree...on both things! :P

15. Me too.:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice